Freitag, Dezember 23, 2005

Fugges are back....

Oh man it's been a long time since I listened to fuggees.
On monday (12-19-05) I had the chance to see them live.

READY OR NOT HERE I COME...

It was just incredible all the songs from the album score in a slightly different version but still as regognizeable to sing along.

KILLING ME SOFTLY

Lauren Hill whow what a performace she was the blast. Her voice was just ... just as ten years ago. For my opinion one of the best voices in hip hop business.
Pras aka "Getto Superstar" a little bit more in the background but with his solo song ... party, party, party.

COWBOYS

And than the man himself Wyclef Jean. Just to much power and creativity.

It was realy like back in the days...

Great (mo)ments and good times... glad that I could share this time with my brother and two very good friends of mine.

We use to dance to this songs 10 years ago and the songs are still making us move...

One point which was a little sad, was that they totaly stop after the last song... the crowd was crying for some more but nothing...

Instead Wyclef decided to take of some close and threw it into the crowd...

but after all what should I say.

IT WAS JUST SENSATIONAL...

but I hope Wyclef is coming solo to Germany ....

Keine Kommentare: