Mittwoch, März 14, 2007

Indoor scene camera settings ???? how?

I try to figure out how to set up the camera for an indoor scene.

That is why I posted this Thread on cgtalk.com ...

For this scenario I have a LW scene with three cameras shooting a 4,5mx3mx2,5m room.

Camera24: 640x480 Focal Length 24mm

Camera35: 640x480 Focal Length 35mm

Camer600x300: 600x300 Focal Length 35 mm

I set up the scene this way:

to shoot from the front...

and from the left...

Here are the results... nothing fancy with surfacing and lightning because this should only be a camera perspective test...

Camera 24: front+left

Camera35: front+left

Camera600300: front + left

unfurtunatly this is not realy what I have expected or in better words what I would like to see in the end...

Because when I think about having a guy walking in there... with this camera view I have not overview over the scene... and it doesn't realy feel as I would be a part of it... =(...

Keine Kommentare: