Samstag, Juli 22, 2006

Retiree's

I can't believe this. Do you know retiree's who sit in there window the whole day watching the others?
Or whenever people sit in their garden and have a barbecue they are always blame you for beeing to loud. When kids walk through the streets and have some fun - the blame them for beeing to loud. It is always the same. And especialy when the weather is that hot, I mean you can't just be inside...
It is getting realy nice outside (at night). Ok, we have those kids, which are still partying outside around 1 o'clock at night... they sing or they talk (a little louder) but after a while, you know they will be gone. And these retiree's they cannot stand that but...

This morning at 5.45 o'clock 2 older women were talking together. Hey! it is Saturday! I had a hardworking week. And they spoke with such a clear, loud voice that I woke up. I thought ohhh man. Hopefully they shut the f*** up and let me sleep. But it turned out to a whole invasion.

More and more of them came and were talking and talking. Like a chicken farm. Now it was somehow 6.15 and I thought to myself someone has to stop the invasion and bring peace back on earth and to this morning. There were almost like 50-60 of them. But I was not realy able to stop them... because I was still so tyred but this noise was driving me nuts. It was so loud and so many of them... Suddenly I heard a low droning noise. It was almost like a big vacuum cleaner which came to suck them all away... And I was almost right. It was the bus - thank god! It looks like a coach tour which was starting at 6.30 o'clock.
But why the hell do you have to be out there at 5.45? Is this payback? And why so loud? Why can't that be during the week? You are a retieer - you have time! Within 5 minutes there was peace on earth again... the big vacuum cleaner sucked them all away =)

And now we are even - we do night barbecue's and you guy's can go on coach tours...

I know, I might understand it when I am old but that would be another story... (kids)...

so long

Keine Kommentare: