Mittwoch, September 07, 2005

try to come back

after a tough day it basically pulled me back to come to this blog and write something. I hope in the next weeks a will get my projects done and find the time to concentrate on my own work again- the stuff I like!!!
First off all I think I might change the blog template to costumize it a little because I like to tweak things to have it my own special look and see what I can do. But hey the time is running against me. Right now it is chasing me through the hours of the day and before I can enjoy the ride I reached the destination. But every end is a kind of new start so the chase begins again. The engine which drives me is to take the right exit to find a place with silent and freedom. And I know this place exists and I want to see it so bad that's way I keep on speeding and speeding and always do cross my fingers that my engine doesn't explode...
But like I said time is against me so I must hurry not to lose the mo(ment)...

Keine Kommentare: