Sonntag, Dezember 25, 2005

Happy Xmas

Ok Ok

It is Xmas whow it used to be Christmas anyway...

Happy Chrismas to everyone reading this BLOG.

Christmas is such a funny thing basically everybody is putting him/herself in a big stress situation just for one day. Oh this got to be perfect. Oh I can't stand him anyway I need a gift.
Especially those last minute guys (and girls but more guys) who need a present but don't know what...
These big cities where every body is in a fast pase to get the right things. Some decoration some present. Ah we need to eat ... oh we need some special food.

But hey what a suprise christmas ist this year in the end of december... mmm I don't know must be some how around 24th or 25th...

But after fighting threw the december it is finally christmas and everybody sudenly needs to go to church... how comes.
And the family ... yeah the family whatever it is christmas.... Don't know anything of the family for one whole year but in december whether I like them or don't. I got to see the family...

What make Christmas so special?

That people just follow certain christmas rules is it tradition?

Funny is that these should be the rules collected out of various conversations with different kind of people.

Maybe I get some more opinions posted as comment (?).

But this year something must have changed (maybe it is a christmas miracle...
The daily news were telling of aggrasive crowds of people buying there presents basically hunting for some fresh meat to eat...

But nothing it was just quite and relaxed. I was on christmas day out for buying some food and I prepered myself for fighting with some desperate housewifes and... nothing.

It seemed that the last day was even better than the days before...

Anyway I love traditions, I love Christmas and I can't wait 'til next year =)...

But after all ...

I think it is all about making someone happy =)

The feeling that someone is happy because of you. Your present, your could meal, your time together, your whatever...

but making someone happy should not be such a stress....

Merry Christmas

dines

Keine Kommentare: